You can now find all of The Enliven Project’s blog posts by using the search box on the right. Thank you for visiting The Enliven Project!
If you are looking for detail on The Truth About False Accusation, click on the graphic below.
About The Enliven Project
Sarah Beaulieu launched The Enliven Project in 2013 to bring the issue of sexual violence out of the closet and lift survivors – male and female – to their full potential. Since that time, The Enliven Project has accomplished the following:
- Over 100 conversations with leaders and experts on sexual violence to determine gaps in the field’s direct service work, capacity, and marketing and communications efforts.
- Over 100 conversations with potential allies from other fields and industries to better understand which messages on sexual violence are most compelling to share.
- A series of convo-graphics designed to move the conversation on sexual violence forward, in partnership with a design firm, reaching nearly 700,000 people.
- The Enliven Project was named a 2013 Echoing Green finalist, a competitive fellowship program for social entrepreneurs. The Enliven Project was one of 39 finalists selected from over 3,000 applications.
- Established a strong, inclusive, and practical voice on the topic of sexual violence with articles and op-eds placed in Good Men Project, Huffington Post, Providence Journal, CommonHealth (WBUR), and others.
Sarah’s work with The Enliven Project has evolved into her speaking and writing about survivors, men, and difficult conversations, including her forthcoming book.