April 30, 2020, Boston, MA
A Practical Workshop for Managers in the #MeToo Workplace
Go beyond the rules and learn the skills necessary to prevent and respond to sexual harassment.
Creating gender diverse workplaces where people are safe, respected and productive requires new skills, not just new rules. This day-long interactive workshop is designed for managers of teams interested in facilitating healthy and respectful relationships, human resources managers looking for more expertise in sexual harassment prevention, and any employee committed to safe and respectful workplaces.
- Sexual Harassment and Violence 101: What Managers Need to Know
- How to get comfortable being uncomfortable when it comes to sexual harassment prevention and response
- How to facilitate uncomfortable conversations on your team
- How to intervene effectively on culture as a manager in a variety of contexts
- How to respond to a disclosure of sexual harassment legally and empathically
- How to implement skills-based sexual harassment prevention and response with your team
Tools You Can Use
- Two copies of Breaking the Silence Habit: A Practical Guide to Uncomfortable Conversations in the #MeToo Workplace.
- A 9-week plan to begin implementing skills-based sexual harassment prevention in your workplace
- Team assessment and survey tool
- Customized practice conversations for your team
- One 30 minute support call with Sarah as you implement your plan
Sarah Beaulieu is an author, speaker and trains workplaces on sexual harassment prevention and response. Her work and expertise has been featured in the Harvard Business Review, HR Daily Advisor, Boston Business Journal, Fox News, the Providence Journal, AskMen.com, Cognoscenti (WBUR), the Nonprofit Quarterly, Commonhealth (WBUR), and Chronicle of Philanthropy. She’s been a featured speaker at TEDxBeacon Street and the Business Innovation Factory Summit. Sarah enjoys engaging and training audiences at a wide variety of organizations ranging from start-ups to larger companies and from national conferences for fraternity members to members of the Junior League.
Don’t miss your chance to learn – and teach – the skills your organization and team needs for a safe and productive workplace.