Selected Podcast Appearances
- Joan Garry, Nonprofits Are Messy (February 2020): Is Abuse of Power Epidemic in Nonprofit Sector?
- Harvard Business Review Women at Work (June 2019): Why Things Aren’t Better, Yet
- Mind of a Mentor (April 2019)
- Common Impact’s Pro-Bono Perspectives Episode 16 (March 2019)
- Lose the Cape, Episode 160 (November 2018)
Quotes and Coverage
- Forbes: What the Victoria’s Secret Allegations Teach Us About Retaliation
- Harvard Business Review: Was That Harassment?
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: How to Handle a Sexual Harassment Complaint: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Associated Press: Hearing on Kavanaugh Allegations Puts #MeToo to the Test
Op-Eds and Blogs
- CEOWorld Magazine: Hitting Pause: How to Keep #MeToo Conversations from Going South
- AskMen.com: What is Sexual Consent? and How to Support Sexual Assault Survivors
- WBUR Commonhealth: When Sexual Violence Survivors Give Birth, Here’s What You Need to Know
- WBUR Cognoscenti: If You See Something, Say Something and What TSA Screenings Mean for Sexual Assault Survivors
- Providence Journal: How Campuses Can Help Victims of Sexual Violence
- Brown Daily Herald: Frats vs Feminists
- Good Men Project: Convo-Graphic: The Truth About Men and Sexual Violence, 7 Pitfalls to Avoid When Dating a Sexual Assault Survivor, 7 Ways to Support a Sexual Assault Survivor Through Pregnancy and Birth, Your Weekend Guide to Watching Sports and Fighting Rape
- Huffington Post: 5 Ways to Respond When Your Girlfriend Cries During Lady Gaga’s Oscar Performance, What The Hunting Ground Misses About Campus Sexual Violence, A Sexual Assault Survivor’s Reflections on Birth
Contact Sarah directly at hello (at) sarahbeaulieu (dot) me or use the form below.