Start with compliance, but don’t end there.
Custom Training for Workplaces
Go beyond the rules and learn the skills necessary to prevent and respond to sexual harassment.
Creating gender diverse workplaces where people are safe, respected and productive requires new skills, not just new rules. A skills-based approach to sexual harassment prevention and response can be utilized across industries, sectors and types of organizations. Sarah will work with your organization to design an approach that is relatable to your employees and teams.
Sample Workshop Topics
- Uncomfortable Conversations in the #MeToo Workplace
- Sexual Harassment and Violence 101: What Managers Need to Know
- Responding to Disclosures of Sexual Harassment
- Bystander Intervention
- Facilitator or Managers Workshop
Create the Training Right for Your Organization
- Discounted copies of Breaking the Silence Habit: A Practical Guide to Uncomfortable Conversations in the #MeToo Workplace
- Team assessment and survey tool
- Practice conversations and conversation plans customized for your organization
- Ongoing support and advising as you implement new skills
Sarah Beaulieu is an author, speaker and trains workplaces on sexual harassment prevention and response. Her work and expertise has been featured in the Harvard Business Review, HR Daily Advisor, Boston Business Journal, Fox News, the Providence Journal, AskMen.com, Cognoscenti (WBUR), the Nonprofit Quarterly, Commonhealth (WBUR), and Chronicle of Philanthropy. She’s been a featured speaker at TEDxBeacon Street and the Business Innovation Factory Summit. Sarah enjoys engaging and training audiences at a wide variety of organizations ranging from start-ups to larger companies and from national conferences for fraternity members to members of the Junior League.
Start building the skills your organization needs for a safe and productive workplace.